วันเสาร์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Reflections

I would divide my reflection into 2 parts, First for the subject and Second for my teacher.

Reflection to ENG-380 English for International Trade.
At the first time that I saw this course in minor subject list, I was interested this course and I planed that I had to study the course next term because I thought this course was very suitable for me and my major(international Economics). For this course, I expected the content of subject and new teacher. For the content of subject, I expected to what is international business on the world? And how can I use English for professional communication in business? After I finished this course, I thought I chose really right course although this course described by English, I do would do my best. Moreover I got a lot of new knowledge and skill; 4p, Product, Price, Placement and Promotion etc. And then I practiced to analysis business information in English version; it's very difficult for me. Because of vocabulary in business context, I had them little and I wasn't English major student but I would try to do it best.


Reflection to my teacher (Aj.Gob)
At the first time, I met you in order to want you to permit me to study this course. Unfortunately, you could not permit me to study this course because of the classes was full. I felt sad because I wanted to study this course but finally, I studied this course ^^.
I have not much to comment you because you are very excellent teacher. Do you know? You are very funny and generous person. Every time that I study this course, I couldn't stop to laugh in the class. Therefore I am very happy while I am studying this course with you. You are the teacher that has marketing knowledge a lot. Sometime I think you are the teacher at my management school ^^. You teach me marketing knowledge since beginning to professional. It is very cool for me. And then I want to thank you so much about your suggestion for my work or study in the future. You make me understand many thing and make me see my way to next step. Finally, I am not going to forget you.

You are my best memory of teacher at this university. If I have a chance to come the university. I really am going to visit you .

The best memory

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Thanks GODs in this universe for bringing all of us here, the place where we have too little time to swollow and digest a mountain of knowledge.

    I've soooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to have you in my class.... don't get mad when i first kicked you out of my office ( i know you didn't 55555)

    You're doing great; You positive attitude, your hardworking, your determination will take you to where you really want to go!

    believe me,
    i'll be here for a few classes ( 55555): you know why? (don't laugh:)) LOL.

    stay in touch,
    BossG

    ตอบลบ