วันศุกร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

6 nd week


Luck is ''what happens when preparation meets opportunity'' I like this statement so much and you (Aj. Gob) have ever taught me about it. This week we reviewed the context of the examination. And then we got the role play about greeting in social business. When the time that showed the role play arrived, I felt very exciting because I didn't play the role before in the past and my friends could speak English very well. In the situation I got a new advertiser of a company and I had to greet colleagues since a secretary to the boss. I was very funny. After showing the role play, we took a picture with another group. I felt very happy because taking a picture was like recording memory. And then we went to the dormitory. Thank you for my new experience.

Thank you alot Aj. Gob

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. i'm glad you feel at home in our house.

    sharing your different world with your friends will help you and other learns better. this is not in any textbooks.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hi! Son (My friends from G1 group)

    I like the design of your blog.It's very different from other group.I will follow your blog Ok!!!

    happy in your job

    ตอบลบ