วันอังคารที่ 6 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Letter of invitations for professional comments


Dear my business partners

I am general manager of Hayley-Davidson USA. I am very pleased to welcome you to Harley-Davison USA.

The history of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle began in Milwaukee in 1903. In Milwaukee, Bill Harley and Arthur Walter Davidson developed a one-cylinder motorcycle. This motorcycle was initially built for racing and was powered by a one-cylinder gasoline combustion engine. Nowadays we offer Harley-Davidson motorcycle around the world and our customers love Harley-Davidson. Today we can utter we are the global brand on motorcycle in the world.

Truthfully, we would like to thank all partners for business and visiting. In addition we would ilke to improve and develop our company better so we would like to have good suggestion including weakness of our company from all partners in order to increase our strength more and more.

We hope you can join us. We keep watching your suggestion. Thank you so much.


Yours sincerely

Mr.Thaothep Thepya

General manager of Harley-Davidson USA.

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Dear Mr.Thaothep Thepya,
    I am the brand manager of Arai Thailand and wish we are getting to become partner for our great benefits. However, I think your blog would look more atractive if you add some glow loght or back light behind that main bike
    Best regard,
    Narongsak Yaemburee
    The brand manager of Arai Thailand

    ตอบลบ
  2. Dear Mr.Thaothep Thepya
    my name is Rawiwan,I'm General Manager of Fuji restaurant in Thailand.For your brand,I think that it's very good and sexy.I think that you had a good idea for this blog,It'very o.k.
    Thank you for this greatest chance to be a part of your brand.

    Thank you so much

    Miss Rawiwan Potikun

    General Manager of Fuji restaurant

    ตอบลบ
  3. Dear General manager of Harley-Davidson USA

    I'm Marketting Manager of Mini Cooper, I interest your brand.For your brand, there are good design and sexy of the products. I hope you come to see my blog

    Thank you very much


    Miss Pantaree Kallayakan

    Marketting Manager of Mini Cooper

    ตอบลบ
  4. Dear Harley-Davidson’s Manager

    I’m a manager of ETUDE brand. In the first time I interest your blog when I come to visit you. I very love your blog especially a head of your blog because it is outstanding and it well attracts all consumer come to consume it. Moreover, your design and your product are conforming and everything quite balances.

    Best Regard
    Miss Usa SITTIKARN
    Manager of ETUDE brand

    ตอบลบ
  5. Dear, Manager of Harley-Davidson motorcycle

    I am a manager of PRADA COMPANY. Your brand has a good point of picture that a presenter is very sexy. If you want to design better so you should change font bigger. I think that a way can help a good Bolgger Design for you. I like your product branding and you have a good idea of branding. I hope that my suggestion can help about you. Concluding, I would like successful and happy Blogger Design.


    Yours sincerely,

    Miss. Haruthai Pengpao
    The Manager of PRADA BRANDING

    ตอบลบ
  6. Dear General Manager of Hayley-Davidson USA,

    I'm general manager of Blythe's world company.

    First of all, let's me just say that I'm glad that I'm a one part of your business and say delightfull with your excellent blog. Actually, I have nothing to suggest your blog becuase it's rather perfect blog. Your blog is so sexyness and strong in the same time. Besides, yellow and black colors that you use in the blog, it make your blog is outstanding and so excellent. Anyway, with respect, you would need some sort of music to play in your blog for entertain visitors while they look at your blog.
    Finally, you could ordered your sections or pictures are very good.
    Hopefully, my comments or recommend would benefit for you.


    Yours sincerely,

    Naiyana Khaipilap

    General Manager of Blythe's world company.

    ตอบลบ