วันเสาร์ที่ 12 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

What did I learn from the Victoriassecret.com ?

I learned about increasing sales by advertising on website. The website of Victoriassecret.com is very different from other brands' website. They will upgrade their data every time that new products were produced. The website made various menu that easy using. I learned about using the website to decrease the cost of the company and increasing the customers. The catalogue is very important to introduce the products on website so the catalogue should describe the products delicately and colorful.
Thank you so much Aj. Gob

9 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Congratualion on your blog & your brand,

    Can't wait to read more!
    aj

    ตอบลบ
  2. Hi there,

    u catch the very good job in time silently!

    well done!

    i also really need to know more on this popular brand na!

    Keep fighting!

    Mr.Champ

    ตอบลบ
  3. hi San

    welcomimg na

    I like your pic at the top.

    so sexy. ^^

    ตอบลบ
  4. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  5. Hi..........

    I like the women on the harley.

    She's very sexy.

    well done!

    ตอบลบ
  6. Thank you for your comment. Really? I think u will buy for your girl friend.555555
    Your products are very luxurious.
    I like it na....
    Finally, we r ENG major welcome to our class.

    ตอบลบ