วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

4 nd week

When I entered the class, I felt exciting every time because I would learn new knowledge about brand. First I learned about Market mix such as Product, Promotion, Price, Place. The product strategy is from product + service. Normally, the most customers will buy the good when they are very confident with the brand so the producers must do their brand very value. Second I learned about Product management(Phillip Kotler). there are 3 process.
1. Create a customer value
- What does a customer want ?
- Product meat to them.
2. Positioning(Unique selling point)
- A customer's feeling such as price, quality, service, desigh etc.
3. Branding
- Promise, brand value, slogan, logo etc.
These knowledge are very useful for business and lifestyle.


Thank you alot Aj. Gob

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hi my friend!

    I like your blog so much.

    It's very nice..

    ตอบลบ
  2. wowwww
    your blog is good and cool.
    it's so SEXY. eiei
    i think you should have music or vidio in blog.
    fight fight ^^

    ตอบลบ
  3. Hey Hey guy,

    i looked at ur central picture above about 3 minutes to see its charmmm!!!

    what a good taste!

    Mr.Champ

    ตอบลบ
  4. thanks for ur comment na
    ur blog is also fit for this brand

    i like the picture on the top
    omg....very sexy

    see u later then

    ตอบลบ